face masks

mel b3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya guys,

the current orders for masks haveΒ been filled , and theyve all been posted.

lin will carry on making them , with the materials that she still has . fresh supplies are already on the way , so let me know asap if you need a mask.Β :good:

Morning MelΒ 

bit of a problem packaged up your thongΒ 

( unwashed) as requested and dispatched The barge owner complained about the strong smell of (fish) the packageΒ 

now due to the lack of tourists and small children snowey our resident great white shark It’s becoming apparent that he’s hungryΒ 

It appears that snowey mistook the parcel for a dead killer whale leaping onto the barge and carriedΒ it off And devoured itΒ 

he’s currently being treated by the local marine rescue for severe food poisoningΒ 

apologies for the failure to deliverΒ 

keep safe

ofΒ 

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Morning MelΒ 

bit of a problem packaged up your thongΒ 

( unwashed) as requested and dispatched The barge owner complained about the strong smell of (fish) the packageΒ 

now due to the lack of tourists and small children snowey our resident great white shark It’s becoming apparent that he’s hungryΒ 

It appears that snowey mistook the parcel for a dead killer whale leaping onto the barge and carriedΒ it off And devoured itΒ 

he’s currently being treated by the local marine rescue for severe food poisoningΒ 

apologies for the failure to deliverΒ 

keep safe

ofΒ 

my cunning stunt has been scuppered , they wouild have made a thousand virus proof masks .

54 minutes ago, Brave heart said:

Yes Please message sent

Don't know about sail boats but they could becomeΒ the latest fashion.

Bob.

Β 

replied to bob.

52 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

Yes pease Mel.

PM sent.

no pm received yet mate .Β 

1 hour ago, DUNKS said:

Recd my two masks today. Great bits of kit. They just could save my life. I am one of the ones at great risk, 83 years old with a bad heart. Thanks a million I will of course donate.

youre very welcome. remember that the best way to stay safe , is to stay at home.

2 hours ago, Diver One said:

My daughter has been to the local Aldi this morning...there was a woman in the queue with a carrier bag on her head.

not sure if sheΒ got a pic or not

now thats a woman thats taking things seriouslyΒ :yes:.

its nice to see that the masks are getting there quckly , well done royal mail and all the postiesΒ :good:.

Could I possibly get two please? They are not for me they are for the who looks in on 4 old people and don’t want to put them at risk ! I am more than willing to pay for items and postage also will donate to the cause. Many thanks if this works for you. Very kind offer.

14 minutes ago, 3xspringer said:

Could I possibly get two please? They are not for me they are for the who looks in on 4 old people and don’t want to put them at risk ! I am more than willing to pay for items and postage also will donate to the cause. Many thanks if this works for you. Very kind offer.

yes of course , ill drop you a pm.

Hi Mel and Lin.

Could I have two please I am vulnerable as I have cardio myopathy,high blood pressure and diabetes I cannot isolate as my wife has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and is half way through six weeks of radio therapy and chemo and I have to drive her to Bath hospital every day a round trip of 45 miles.Life is **** at times but people like you and other friends restore my faith in human nature.

Edited by geordieh