face masks

mel b3

6 hours ago, geordieh said:

Hi Mel and Lin.

Could I have two please I am vulnerable as I have cardio myopathy,high blood pressure and diabetes I cannot isolate as my wife has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and is half way through six weeks of radio therapy and chemo and I have to drive her to Bath hospital every day a round trip of 45 miles.Life is **** at times but people like you and other friends restore my faith in human nature.

Morning mate , I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles , life can really kick you hard sometimes.  You're very welcome to a couple of masks. 

Pm on way.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/03/2020 at 09:35, JJsDad said:

Yes pease Mel.

PM sent.

Hi Mel & Lin

Brilliant service. Requested one each for me and the good lady on Saturday and they arrived this morning (Tuesday 31st). A far better fit and more robust than the paper ones that we have been using. Keep up the good work, my faith in humanity is restored. Stay safe.

Donanation made to Lin`s paypal account.

48 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

Hi Mel & Lin

Brilliant service. Requested one each for me and the good lady on Saturday and they arrived this morning (Tuesday 31st). A far better fit and more robust than the paper ones that we have been using. Keep up the good work, my faith in humanity is restored. Stay safe.

Donanation made to Lin`s paypal account.

Absolutely fantastic 👍.

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Absolutely fantastic 👍.

Hi Mel & Lin

Further donation to follow shortly, as my sister (Mrs Lorna Ayres) has just rung me to say the pair I requested on her behalf on Sunday also arrived today. She asked me to pass massive thanks as she has only recently finished radiotheraphy treatment and has not been able to get one through any local chemist shops. Stocks on order apparently but nothing getting delivered.

Many thanks

JJsDad

50 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

Hi Mel & Lin

Further donation to follow shortly, as my sister (Mrs Lorna Ayres) has just rung me to say the pair I requested on her behalf on Sunday also arrived today. She asked me to pass massive thanks as she has only recently finished radiotheraphy treatment and has not been able to get one through any local chemist shops. Stocks on order apparently but nothing getting delivered.

Many thanks

JJsDad

thats fantastic , please tell her congratulations on finishing radiotherapy :good:

18 hours ago, martin-till said:

hi Mel,

received yesterday, thank you

Brilliant mate ,  thank you for letting me know.

We have a few masks ready to go guys,  so drop me a pm if you or yours are in need.