b.a.s.c gone quiet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sitty tree said:

seems to me basc have gone a little quiet .are they panicking about members fees with work situation because of the coronavirus .what goes around comes around deserve all they get in my opinion.all they are concerned about is the big wigs .

If there's no updates would you have them keep repeating the old one's? :)

20 minutes ago, sitty tree said:

seems to me basc have gone a little quiet .are they panicking about members fees with work situation because of the coronavirus .what goes around comes around deserve all they get in my opinion.all they are concerned about is the big wigs .

Gone quiet about what, we are, as a country, in lockdown.

You should not be considering going out shooting.

What do you expect BASC to do?

53 minutes ago, sitty tree said:

Well you must be out of the loop as I have at least one e mail a week from their offices explaining what they are doing and had one this morning.  Your comments are nothing short of pathetic.

24 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well you must be out of the loop as I have at least one e mail a week from their offices explaining what they are doing and had one this morning.  Your comments are nothing short of pathetic.

Well said. I've also been receiving regular emails from BASC.

Perhaps Sitty Tree is not a member of BASC  !!

1 hour ago, sitty tree said:

i have no axe to grind with you buddy , but sometimes its just better to keep your thoughts in your head. :good:

Have you bothered to look on the BASC web site:? You will see that there are a couple of key issues we have been working on and updating shooters on this week? Not sure what the objective of the OP was...but I could guess 😀

But I will post an example of the latest work in a moment, so what this space...

2 hours ago, sitty tree said:

And what can they do? There is a crisis in the country and some continue to BASC bash.

They are doing what they can l guess, most important is probably certificate renewals.

Those who want to go shooting now are ignorant, selfish or both and should be more concerned about those on the Nhs front line etc.

And yes we are all working from home and the office has been closed for over a week. I suspect all the other orgs are in the same position. BASC staff have laptops and mobile phones so, within the massive restraints imposed upon us in the current crisis, we are doing all we can to work as normal as much as possible.

We are maintaining contact with members and maintaining contact with sister organisations as we have several joint project running, this is a time for unity, and long may this unity continue

David

9 minutes ago, David BASC said:

And yes we are all working from home and the office has been closed for over a week. I suspect all the other orgs are in the same position. BASC staff have laptops and mobile phones so, within the massive restraints imposed upon us in the current crisis, we are doing all we can to work as normal as much as possible.

We are maintaining contact with members and maintaining contact with sister organisations as we have several joint project running, this is a time for unity, and long may this unity continue

David

Thank you for your updates and thanks again to all the staff who are working with the very difficult situation we are in at the moment 

keep safe 

of 

25 minutes ago, Meldon said:

And what can they do? There is a crisis in the country and some continue to BASC bash.

They are doing what they can l guess, most important is probably certificate renewals.

Those who want to go shooting now are ignorant, selfish or both and should be more concerned about those on the Nhs front line etc.

like i said never mentioned shooting .

1 minute ago, David BASC said:

Thank you :good:

your wlcome

2 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Well said. I've also been receiving regular emails from BASC.

Perhaps Sitty Tree is not a member of BASC  !!

oh yes 40 years.

Are you getting the regular email updates from BASC sitty tree? If not its because we don't have your current email or you have opted out, if you are not getting them and want to, just PM me you details  or email me at david.ilsley@basc.org.uk and I will get you added to the list