b.a.s.c gone quiet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, rbrowning2 said:

Say again it was an email so no it did not get printed, packaged and posted.

but obviously the very wealthy members financial safe and nothing to worry about regarding the coronavirus are probably still quite happy to buy a new car or box lock perhaps somebody like price Charles .... oh wait a second ..........

very insensitive to send out such marketing when just surviving is becoming the issue for many and their loved ones.

Regardless the advertisers will have entered into some kind of contract with basc. Would you rather basc go back on an agreement and possibly take a financial hit or just send out the adds that you are free to ignore? 

1 hour ago, manthing said:

Regardless the advertisers will have entered into some kind of contract with basc. Would you rather basc go back on an agreement and possibly take a financial hit or just send out the adds that you are free to ignore? 

Their is a very, very large number of people and businesses taking a financial hit so no sympathy their for them, but as I said the delete button does the job.

On 27/03/2020 at 17:41, rbrowning2 said:

Basc are not that quite just got their March members offer email, really basc do you think sending marketing **** when most are in lockdown and just trying to survive is such a good idea, not one useful offer, how about face masks and disposable gloves or a ventilator, or reduction on membership fee.

Not a box lock, road angle, shooting cloths, cheap diesel or a car, I guess the dog food may be useful to somebody.

oh yeah, because BASC will supply member with face masks and gloves when the NHS can't get them ? 

how can you speak for everyone? you do not know others position or what they want to receive? if you do not want information opt out... 

On 28/03/2020 at 15:20, rbrowning2 said:

Their is a very, very large number of people and businesses taking a financial hit so no sympathy their for them, but as I said the delete button does the job.

Yes I'm one of them. 

I still don't feel the need to come on hear and whinge because a business in carrying on with what they are quite likely obliged to do. As you say the delete button works. Delete and get on with your life. It's the easiest thing in the world to sit and find fault with others.