Soap Solution

loriusgarrulus

Like liquid soap and only got bar soap. Bar soap going soft and disintegrating.

If you have some soap, still hard, grate it with a cheese grater and dissolve in a glass bowl in hot water to make liquid soap.

If the soap has gone soft/fell to bits, chop it with a knife and drop in hot water. Leave to soak then mash with a potato masher to break up. Mix well till dissolved. Leave to cool in bowl. Add more water if too thick then put in old soap dispenser if you have one or other container to use.

Wash masher or grater to get rid of soap taste.

Note todays ration of wine gums. :)

20200328_114826.jpg

Edited by loriusgarrulus

Good idea thanks for the tip. Another tip is buying bioethanol instead of the now hard to get  Isopropanol as a sanitiser (ideal for using in the car with Aloevera) and mix with aloe vera if you can get it or Glycerol if not. I wear rubber gloves into the shops and then spray them with alchol when I get back to the car and wash my hands with it before taking them off. Just have to avoid instantaneous combustion and jobs a good one 🙂 

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

Good idea thanks for the tip. Another tip is buying bioethanol instead of the now hard to get  Isopropanol as a sanitiser (ideal for using in the car with Aloevera) and mix with aloe vera if you can get it or Glycerol if not. I wear rubber gloves into the shops and then spray them with alchol when I get back to the car and wash my hands with it before taking them off. Just have to avoid instantaneous combustion and jobs a good one 🙂 

https://www.msdsonline.com/2014/04/21/ethanol-versatile-common-and-potentially-dangerous/

13 hours ago, oowee said:

Good idea.   I use the old original  ..... Carbolic soap for hand washing.