PLEASANT SURPRISE

DUNKS

We had booked for a week away in Wales with Parkdene  resorts. Of course we cant now go.

Phoned up to see about a refund as we had paid in full. Expecting a fight I was surprised when the  lass on the phone said fine sir give me your bank code and a full refund will be with you shortly.

I appreciate the guvmint is re embursing these folk but you don't expect this treatment in the UK. 

They told me they have closed all their holiday sites. Thousands upon thousands of holiday caravans on vast sites with clubs, play areas and pools all  empty and like ghost towns  must be very strange to be security on these sites.

Parkdean closed their parks only about a week ago long after their competitors did,they were under a huge amount of online pressure to do so as it was encouraging people to move round the country.Many locals didn't want people coming possibly bringing the virus and the shops were being emptied by visitors.

The missus and me were supposed to be heading up to a lodge at Tummel valley,I claimed my refund on the night they closed the parks refunds can take up to 28 days.They also offered vouchers but I'd rather have the cash thanks.