Shotkam over beans some really bad shooting stock was a tad loose

Number 1 looked high, the line you took was not the same as the bird. Followed the bird for too long, would be interested to see how you shot without ShotKam pressure. I’m much better when instinctive, snap mount the gun whilst already swinging rather than aiming. My shooting would make terrible videos (not only due to the number of misses). 

Interesting viewing and thanks for posting the video.
I first thought you were missing behind, but on some shots the flaring birds tend to suggest you were ion front (or fired just as they spooked).

The Shotkam is fun to view, but I am not sure the shooter has the same picture as the viewer, or that the range is honestly depicted.
I find Shotkam vids frustrating sometimes, as I have to stop myself shouting out, "Shoot now", or similar phrases.🙂

33 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Interesting viewing and thanks for posting the video.
I first thought you were missing behind, but on some shots the flaring birds tend to suggest you were ion front (or fired just as they spooked).

The Shotkam is fun to view, but I am not sure the shooter has the same picture as the viewer, or that the range is honestly depicted.
I find Shotkam vids frustrating sometimes, as I have to stop myself shouting out, "Shoot now", or similar phrases.🙂

Unless you can remember every shot you take, range, speed and angle, hit or miss, I cannot see how these cameras help in anyway, apart from the fun of watching the shooting.

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Nailed it in one!

Yes, but apart from that, a lot of people are buying the red dot/cross cameras to help them find where they are missing or hitting the bird, cannot see how this will help them, can you?

3 minutes ago, old'un said:

Yes, but apart from that, a lot of people are buying the red dot/cross cameras to help them find where they are missing or hitting the bird, cannot see how this will help them, can you?

No, a good coach or even a shooting Mate would be more use as it needs to be done straight after the miss.