Clay shooting ground memberships

TRINITY

A lot of the smaller grounds rely on your membership.

I think we should be supporting them through this difficult time.

Our club will struggle, we still have insurance and rent to pay and no money coming in.

Ive been onto our land agent who has a meeting with the landowner next week and he is going to ask about a rent reduction for next year depending on how long we are closed, (rent is paid until September), it works out at around £100/month.

We only have around 20 members so anything will be a help.

On the plus side (if there is one) we aren’t using any clays/diesel so expenditure is nil. 

Insurance is due in August but we still have to pay this as it covers burglary/fire and the like.

SO

Support your local clubs/grounds, they might not be there when you want to get back to shooting.

:shaun:

I totally agree that the smaller membership type clay clubs need their members to stand by them and support them all they can. However some of the large commercial grounds have membership packages that are quite significant and people dont feel as loyal to them as their own smaller clubs.

If your income has not been affected then carry on paying the membership(s) - A club is a club because we are all in it together.

If your income has been affected then I would understand entirely if you did not renew.

The important message, as above, is,

"Support your local clubs/grounds, they might not be there when you want to get back to shooting."

Membership at Marne Clay Shoot is £20 per Year which includes such benefits as reduced shooting rates, cartridge draws and a free shoot at the end of the year where funds allow.

So far we have not returned any paid subs as we still have insurance and rent to pay with no income from shoots at this difficult time.

That said, in any member were to request a refund then it would be given but that said, I believe that the majority will just ride it out and their loyalty will be rewarded with a free shoot and prizes for members only as we have done in previous years.

All small clubs require support during these difficult times and the Membership is only a very small sacrifice to keep the shoots in business. 

1 hour ago, Northern Gunner said:

Membership at Marne Clay Shoot is £20 per Year which includes such benefits as reduced shooting rates, cartridge draws and a free shoot at the end of the year where funds allow.

So far we have not returned any paid subs as we still have insurance and rent to pay with no income from shoots at this difficult time.

That said, in any member were to request a refund then it would be given but that said, I believe that the majority will just ride it out and their loyalty will be rewarded with a free shoot and prizes for members only as we have done in previous years.

All small clubs require support during these difficult times and the Membership is only a very small sacrifice to keep the shoots in business. 

You still owe me a T Shirt.

6 hours ago, Northern Gunner said:

lol,

don't know who you are but I've got some in stock so see me when we reopen and I'll sort it for you.   

Hahah, you know me well Tony, you didnt have a really big one when you gave Janice hers.