Rango

Scully

Watched this film again the other night. It is not only a good story, but without doubt the most visually mesmerising animated film I’ve ever seen. From an artists point of view, the attention to detail is breathtaking; I though Pixar were good, but this is in a different league.
If you’re into animation give it a whirl. 

Edited by Scully
Treble post! It really is that good!😃

25 minutes ago, Scully said:

Watched this film again the other night. It is not only a good story, but without doubt the most visually mesmerising animated film I’ve ever seen. From an artists point of view, the attention to detail is breathtaking; I though Pixar were good, but this is in a different league.
If you’re into animation give it a whirl. 

Fully agree, it’s a great film we watched it the other day all sat around the fire eating popcorn. We have just subscribed to the Disney plus channel and there are hundreds of films to choose from for £5.99 a month or £59.99 for the year. Couldn’t come at a better time with the whole family confined to barracks TFN.

53 minutes ago, Bobba said:

You must have liked it. You told us three times 😂😂😂( just leg pulling)

😀 I know,  ( thanks mods ) I was distracted and kept pressing ‘submit’! 

9 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

My boy loved it when he was younger, although he called it frog instead of rango 😂

The bit when he's walking along copying the way the others walk, my lad would walk around the living room doing the same, he would tell you he's walking to frog town. 

🙂👍

33 minutes ago, oneshot1979 said:

One of my top films and my kids have nearly worn a groove in the DVD too. A dam good western in its own right without the brilliant animation. It's made such an impression on my 10yr old daughter we're currently doing our isolation by watching the old Sergio Leone classics.

Cracking way to pass the time. 👍