Is Fuel Below A £1.00 A Litre In Your Area Yet ?

marsh man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/04/2020 at 22:30, Walker570 said:

My local main road/M42 junction Shell fuel station has not gone down, still .1.30 ...1.35   and 69p for LPG. 

When this disaster is over Walker , move down to Ditchy country , this morning at Morrisons , Petrol £1.02. something and Diesel £1.08. something , slowly going down . Are you still getting the tree rats ? .

Just now, marsh man said:

When this disaster is over Walker , move down to Ditchy country , this morning at Morrisons , Petrol £1.02. something and Diesel £1.08. something , slowly going down . Are you still getting the tree rats ? .

Don't mention either the low fuel price or TREE RATS.  THEY are having a ball.  I have five feeders out and not able to access any of them.  I asked the one farmer to pull the camera off the one and have a look on his computer. Probably thousands of pictures.  Plenty still to do here on jobs I have been promising for over two years, like making some proper racks for my spanners to go on the wall.  Looks like I will have to grow my summer flowers from seed this year as well.

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Don't mention either the low fuel price or TREE RATS.  THEY are having a ball.  I have five feeders out and not able to access any of them.  I asked the one farmer to pull the camera off the one and have a look on his computer. Probably thousands of pictures.  Plenty still to do here on jobs I have been promising for over two years, like making some proper racks for my spanners to go on the wall.  Looks like I will have to grow my summer flowers from seed this year as well.

Brilliant , countrymen always find plenty to do and rarely get board , your tree rats are like Pigeons , every one you get a dozen go to the funeral .

STAY SAFE.

Unleaded has been 99p a litre here for a week in the cheaper places, white 103p, but allegedly a colleague got white down at 87p further south. There is a place that has been straight pound a litre white and unleaded since lockdown but only with nhs id. There is huge variation between filling stations, up to 20p a litre difference  

A couple of places around here you get a slightly lower price for cash as they will round down to the nearest fifty pence. 

On 30/03/2020 at 09:24, WalkedUp said:

Is that about 30p a litre? 

Yes

On 10/04/2020 at 22:11, Wb123 said:

Unleaded has been 99p a litre here for a week in the cheaper places, white 103p, but allegedly a colleague got white down at 87p further south. There is a place that has been straight pound a litre white and unleaded since lockdown but only with nhs id. There is huge variation between filling stations, up to 20p a litre difference  

A couple of places around here you get a slightly lower price for cash as they will round down to the nearest fifty pence. 

Where’s that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw unleaded under £1 a litre for the first time today.....Sainsbury’s....99.9 or 97.9 don’t recall

no sign of diesel under £1...104.9...

guess it’s going to start heading back up now 😔

Edited by HDAV