Missing the spring in the field

Harnser

Sadly I will be missing the spring in the field this year. The spring is my favourite time of year to be out and about watch the country side change . Being in the vulnerable group I have to stay inside ,trust me cabin fever is taking its affect on me . One good thing has come out of the lock down is that I have the cleanest guns in Norfolk . Will now go through decoy gear and service every thing that needs looking attention .

we all need to comply to the advice  from government to beat this emergency . Good luck to you all and stay safe .

harnser

1 hour ago, Harnser said:

Sadly I will be missing the spring in the field this year. The spring is my favourite time of year to be out and about watch the country side change . Being in the vulnerable group I have to stay inside ,trust me cabin fever is taking its affect on me . One good thing has come out of the lock down is that I have the cleanest guns in Norfolk . Will now go through decoy gear and service every thing that needs looking attention .

we all need to comply to the advice  from government to beat this emergency . Good luck to you all and stay safe .

harnser

I am in the same age group but luckily I have got access to some nice walks where you only see the odd dog walker , at the moment we can still go out for exercise once a day and to get food stuff ect , so while we can I will steer clear of other people and continue walking in our lovely countryside .

GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE

Ive missed the past two summers due to knee ops , was hoping for a good spring/summer this year as no more ops on the horizon , then this has happened ,only hope it gets under control , in the meantime apart from a walk with the dog its indoors catching up on jobs that i have put off and off and off