Anyone seen any bargins yet?

mgsontour

Think more realistic that supplies of stock are going to run out. I am down to the last 2 bergara folding seats and the distributor/importer has shut down operations for foreseeable. If people are trading they will be running down their own inventories, as I don't think much resupply is going to happen soon.

12 minutes ago, Teal said:

Think more realistic that supplies of stock are going to run out. I am down to the last 2 bergara folding seats and the distributor/importer has shut down operations for foreseeable. If people are trading they will be running down their own inventories, as I don't think much resupply is going to happen soon.

Gun shop nearest to me ran out of 12b  cartridges and 22lr on the Monday afternoon before they were forced to shut 

6 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Can’t get shopping here in N Ireland all the gun shops closed 

A certain dealer advertised arranging to sell ammunition and a pick up service the day directly after Boris asked people to stay indoors except for essentials..shame on them...all over their Facebook page if you don't believe me....***** guns..greed for money....no one should be out..hardly an essential...numbers are creeping up and they only concerned with money and going against order to close and not to trade!!!!!!we as shooters are meant to be responsible!!!!

Edited by tweedledee

59 minutes ago, tweedledee said:

A certain dealer advertised arranging to sell ammunition and a pick up service the day directly after Boris asked people to stay indoors except for essentials..shame on them...all over their Facebook page if you don't believe me....lavin guns..greed for money....no one should be out..hardly an essential...numbers are creeping up and they only concerned with money and going against order to close and not to trade!!!!!!we as shooters are meant to be responsible!!!!

I’m not gonna name gun dealers but your right there’s been a couple of dealers here in NI That stayed open after Boris declared none essential shops should close I Think all of us have to listen to the advice from Government  and stay in doors when possible Getting bk to original post I think there will be a right few bargains about when hopefully this is all sorted I think s/s shotguns will be cheap as a lot of dealers main shotgun sales were O/U Before this Pandemic So il be keeping a eye out for another AYA 🙏👍

6 hours ago, Teal said:

Interesting point, that might explain the lack of bargains