My terios

team tractor

42 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Is that why it has a stinking caliper? All the duck **** in there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ†

I realised that and couldnโ€™t be bothered to change it ๐Ÿ˜‚

31 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, is that vandals with some green paint๐Ÿ˜„ mine is still going well although it has been stood up a week,

My battery went flat leaving it a week but itโ€™s awesome really

Need to do my xtrail soon. And a service, doing 70 on the motorway last month it gave me 25mpg. Not happy. Unless anybody wants a 07 xtrail for a grand? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just had a thought, do you have that on the bonnet as your in the hospital as many times as Frank Castle? ๐Ÿคฃย 

Edited by strimmer_13

3 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Need to do my xtrail soon. And a service, doing 70 on the motorway last month it gave me 25mpg. Not happy. Unless anybody wants a 07 xtrail for a grand? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just had a thought, do you have that on the bonnet as your in the hospital as many times as Frank Castle? ๐Ÿคฃย 

I removed the bonnet sticker last month . I get around 20mpg out of thisย 

1 hour ago, London Best said:

With off road use I would like to know how you keep it so clean? ย My vehicle doesnโ€™t do ten per cent of the off road it used to have to do, and I still canโ€™t get it clean, let alone keep it clean.

Itโ€™s battered really . Dents /scratches etc off tree and bushes . Last season it was plastered in mud but the rain had cleaned best part of it off before I washed it. It was mostly moss this timeย 

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Damned good handbrake on that one!:good:

I have no idea why the pics keep turningย 

On 01/04/2020 at 07:25, strimmer_13 said:

2.5 SVEย petrol auto by any chance and defo the 4WD variety?

43 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Itโ€™s shocking where mines been on road tyres.

knobbles this year tho

hello, not sure what i will do with mine, only 48,000,ย  did 4000 last year, do not get much resale,ย  would like a change but what to, 1300/1500 cc cheap to run/ some 4x4, cheap tax/ camo color ๐Ÿ˜„

34 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, not sure what i will do with mine, only 48,000,ย  did 4000 last year, do not get much resale,ย  would like a change but what to, 1300/1500 cc cheap to run/ some 4x4, cheap tax/ camo color ๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™m planning on chucking some green paint on the silver plastic I think but it clocks 1500 miles a year.ย 
tax and insurance is ยฃ535 a year so with fuel itโ€™s 60-70ย ย a mile I guess . Itโ€™s just so much fun tho.

ย 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2020 at 11:57, oldypigeonpopper said:

If you do change yours I have a possible buyer ๐Ÿ‘