A few updates

Farmboy91

Been doing a few little bits here and there, been rather hard work but the physio seemed to think it would be good for my shoulder so I've been having a little play when the rest of myself felt up to it.

1) The Greener is nearly done now, couple more coats of oil and then hopefully Sunday night/ Monday morning it will all go back together. Trying to find a nice orange/red pad for it, even a second hand one so it doesn't stand out to much. Will probably sell it after all this has blown over as it doesn't get any use now.

2) I found an old lock knife on the floor of the greenhouse, covered in dirt and dust, seized solid. Removed the pin cleaned it up the best i could. It's been gorilla glued into these two peice's of wood and is now a fixed blade haha. It's now ready for shaping and sharpening when I've got the energy.

3) I broke the handle on my missus favourite frying pan, ( favourite because no matter how hard she tries nothing sticks to it ๐Ÿ˜‚). I dropped it and snapped about an inch off the end, she hadn't even noticed but I found a old table leg and have given it a bit of a rub down and tidy up, a coat of Alkanet oil and then some Danish over the top. Few more coats and it will be ready to fit.ย 

Been nice to spend a bit of time on my own in the garage although I can't work out if I'm slowing down or the list of jobs is growing quicker. I'm very much looking forward to the day I can get in there and shut myself away all day and think nothing of it.ย 

IMG-20200401-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20200401-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200401-WA0004.jpg