making my shed into workshop

hodge911

a couple of years ago I built myself a 17ft x 8ft shed built it by framing it up with cls timber on 16" centres then 18mm external ply on outside I then clad it in 6x2 finished and treated pine [ came from overseas packing crates for machinery ] inside insulated with celotex then lined with 9mm ply . its got power and lighting. and its alarmed 

it did have old kitchen cupboards on the back wall but ive taken them down to put a cleat wall system 

its coming along  NOW BEFORE ANYONE COMPLAIN THE TOOL HOLDERS ARE MADE FROM SCRAP CHIPBOARD AND MDF as I could not get to the diy stores for 18mm ply due to not being able to drive since November ….. once I can get I,ll redo them in 18mm ply

IMG_20200313_155624.jpg

IMG_20200402_164254.jpg

IMG_20200402_173021.jpg

Edited by hodge911

55 minutes ago, mad1 said:

Looks a lot tidyer than last time I saw it hodge !!!!

Stay safe to you and yours mrs...tell her I'm asking after her too please .. 

M1

Cheers m8 will do ....( she's in bed poorly having had 3 fits today )

I suppose at least this covid19 poop has let me get bits & bobs done in shed ..... 

58 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I made the same drill holders, which hang from overhead storage. Never realised what a good idea they are.

I am pinching that idea for when I get around to sorting mine out. I would like to do the French cleat system but nearly all my walls are covered in 'stuff'