Heads up car SOS @7.00

ditchman

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

rebuilding of a 1984 toyota landcruiser.............might be worth a watch 

Good call!  Good programme. 
On the same note, I saw a trailer recently of a programme which was going to be presented by Mark Evans ( wasn’t he a vet?) who used to be in our tv screens quite a lot, and presented that excellent ‘ A 4X4 is Born’, in which he and some mates built a 3.5 ltr V8 Landrover pick up. 
I can’t recall when the programme was going to be on, nor what channel, ( not much help I know !) but they were developing an entirely new all terrain vehicle if I recall. 

2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I am in solitary confinment.  Must have a look at that Toyota thingy as I do like the old trucks, they don't make 'em like that now.

ive seen it............they make a damn good job of it...spend quite a bit of dosh on it ....lovely classic shape

(you shud have been confined years ago............hows the jacket ..not too tight ?.....the NHS with white coats will soon be there :lol:)

Edited by ditchman

I can still move my fingers around the trigger and they let me have just one toy to keep me happy so I aim...no pun intended...oh yes it was....to knock a couple of jackdaws off my neighbours chimney in the morning who are intent on setting up home therein.  Still complying as I will be shooting from a shared access.