Cheap PCP.

rapid .25

Hi all, due to all my PCP airguns being fac I am looking for something cheap ( PCP),  to while away the hours in the garden, either close to millom Cumbria or willing to send parcel force 48. Please pm with what you have,  this is more of a sanity saving plea than a request lol.

Edited by rapid .25

10 hours ago, ratchers said:

I've got a Armex Reaper 10 .177 side lever pcp, same as a Prestige Kub, Webley Venom Sidewinder,Evanix Blizzard, £300 quid sent pf48.

Thanks bud but I've just been sorted out, and thank you to everyone else who offered to help me out.👍👍

Now Sorted, thank you to all who replied, this is a forum Full of like minded members only too glad to try and help fellow members 👍👍👍

57 minutes ago, rapid .25 said:

Thanks bud but I've just been sorted out, and thank you to everyone else who offered to help me out.👍👍

Now Sorted, thank you to all who replied, this is a forum Full of like minded members only too glad to try and help fellow members 👍👍👍

hello, what did you get ?

Ah the S200 - Airgunning equivalent of the A10 Thunderbolt - "Ugly but well hung" - easy to run out of superlatives when describing this little Gem. Why,Oh Why, do AA not put a bigger cylinder on it, Reg it and then Roger the rest of the sub £1k guns on the market with it??? You have bought one of the most underestimated guns ever built.

30 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Ah the S200 - Airgunning equivalent of the A10 Thunderbolt - "Ugly but well hung" - easy to run out of superlatives when describing this little Gem. Why,Oh Why, do AA not put a bigger cylinder on it, Reg it and then Roger the rest of the sub £1k guns on the market with it??? You have bought one of the most underestimated guns ever built.

I've had one before bud and agree with everything you have said👍