Identification please.

Grandalf

49 minutes ago, Grandalf said:

Sorry chaps.   Come against the usual PW problem.   Every photograph that I want to upload to the site is too big.   Can't be doing with it.   We'll say that it is a CWD fawn and leave it at that.   Thanks for the interest.

well i can confirm ............................it is definatly dead...it is an ex something....an animal that is no more....that has expired...and has ceast to exist...........

If you have the photo on your phone, get it on the screen, double tap the screen with your knuckle and it will take a screen shot. Usually they are only about 1/2mb so you can usually upload about 4 in one go before hitting the pw upload limit if that helps. 

Edited by strimmer_13

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/image-resizer-for-windows-10/9nwwmh081ddb?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Hi Grandalf, 

This is a link to a photo resizer, its for window 10, (unsure of what you are using if its something different let us know.)

It is quite simple, download and then launch,

then click on

"Open File"   (top left)

and reduce to say 50%,

if its still too big reduce it a tad more, hope its of some help. 

Edited by Dougy

Yes Dougy, I will try it but I still don't see why we have to go to all this problem just to put a photograph on the site.   It is 2020 now.   Don't get the problem anywhere else that I use.

Won't be until tomorrow.   Busy now.

Hope you are keeping well mate.

I understand what you mean regarding the PW limits, but im sure its down to the sites limits on data, pictures soon ramp up data space. 

Im fine thanks, the gardens looking nice and tidy these days, spending all my rest days in the garden. I managed to back a few Muntjac before the lock in, just topped up my burger and sausage store, so some decent food in.. 

I hope your all keeping well, and best wishes to you and your wife.