Running ear buds

PPP

Hi Guys

I’m looking for suggestions for wireless ear buds that will stay in whilst running. I don’t want blow a ton of cash on something I’ll be prone to losing and breaking.

I don’t want anything that comes from China, they won’t be getting another penny from me

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by PPP

2 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

For training or events ? Quite a lot of events don’t slow earbuds or headphones.

they do allow the head sets that amplify through bone that don’t obstruct the hearing ( health and safety )

Thanks, just for training

I have some 

Jbl endurance sprint  headphones 

The sound is ok (not the greatest )but man are they comfortable to wear and run in .water proof too so you can swim in them if you can figure out where to put your phone  .

They cost around £35   and are all touch control .so no buttons  .

I like mine as they are perfect for out door sports etc .

Just dont expect .awesome bass or super amazing sound quality.that said they still sound pretty good  .and good enough when your running and sweating  .plently of volume on them too.

8 hours ago, Modafinale said:

For training or events ? Quite a lot of events don’t slow earbuds or headphones.

they do allow the head sets that amplify through bone that don’t obstruct the hearing ( health and safety )

The ones that don't obstruct hearing should be made compulsory.

I was driving slowly through the lanes last year and saw a runner ahead on the left hand side of the road, so slowed down even more to pass her very widely. Just as I did so, she decided to change to the other side of the road without looking. I braked hard but she still ran into my car and gladly was not hurt. My 20 year old car is not the quietist so all sound must have been blanked out by the headphones that she was wearing. Whilst I do think that pedestrians should be given priority (we walked before we had cars) but blanking out all surrounding sound when running is just plain thoughtlessness.

OB

11 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

The ones that don't obstruct hearing should be made compulsory.

I was driving slowly through the lanes last year and saw a runner ahead on the left hand side of the road, so slowed down even more to pass her very widely. Just as I did so, she decided to change to the other side of the road without looking. I braked hard but she still ran into my car and gladly was not hurt. My 20 year old car is not the quietist so all sound must have been blanked out by the headphones that she was wearing. Whilst I do think that pedestrians should be given priority (we walked before we had cars) but blanking out all surrounding sound when running is just plain thoughtlessness.

OB

I agree, Im lucky that I only run trails, I just have MBers to watch out for!  I liked the idea if the bone ones but they are too pricey when I have shooting stiff to buy..