Hardy's gunshop Sheffield

On 03/05/2021 at 11:45, claydodger said:

heard he was involved in the new gun dealership in Attercliffe but of that I can't confirm.

I bought a PCP air rifle from him there. He's focused on online shopping but does click and collect. Seemed nice enough, the place was a rabbit warren though!

As said, can't confirm if Mike Dixon had anything to do with the shop originally, I think he closed Guns & Ammo and companies a few years ago and has since passed away, I think the the guy that runs or owns it is called Dickinson, I've heard the prices are good but I think I'll start with a springer before moving on to a PCP, best of luck with yours.

11 minutes ago, claydodger said:

As said, can't confirm if Mike Dixon had anything to do with the shop originally, I think he closed Guns & Ammo and companies a few years ago and has since passed away, I think the the guy that runs or owns it is called Dickinson, I've heard the prices are good but I think I'll start with a springer before moving on to a PCP, best of luck with yours.

I sold that one, was excellent for the money though, SMK PR900W, £180 new!