Tormenting me!

Centrepin

dont be dissapointed they are gulls..................

one of the best days shooting i ever had was a sunday morning....the farmer rang me at about 8.30 and said "you better get here asap".......the previous night he had lifted the sugarbeet...the plough followed soon after...and he was drilling in the morning....when i got there ..it ;looked like your picture 'cept worse as mixed in with the gulls was every pigeon in the area...gulls and pigeons were pulling out the grain and the remenants of the beet crop as fast as the drill was putting stuff in.......the farmer was shooting out of the back window of the tractor and it didnt make any difference at all.....

i set up under an oak tree that had a lot of ivy overhang......i had 2 slabs of cartridges....and eventually ran out.........it was a feeding frenzy.........

the only other day i had like that was on the norfolk showground........me and a couple of mates were in a long strip of woodland...and there was a summer thunder storm and all the birds in the area headed for the woodland.......amidst the thunder and lightning.........our cartridges lasted about 20 mins.......