Ammo deliverys

Tom6830

I was just wondering did anywhere know where I could order 22.250 rounds online and some shotgun cartridges? I know we are in lockdown but I’m a farmer with a fox taking lambs. So it’s pretty essential. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

Just now, spurs 14 said:

That was lucky had an order from them yesterday , topping up ready to get out when they ease restrictions , hope there’s plenty sat on dealers shelves could see a major run on them when we can all get out again 

hello, maybe they are working with fewer people, i just got an email shutting till all ok in uk, i dont know about owners friends ha ha

35 minutes ago, bottletopbill said:

Put up your location so some one can help  you and may drop some off as they are a helpful bunch on P/W 

hello, that was my thought to :good:

23 hours ago, Tom6830 said:

I was just wondering did anywhere know where I could order 22.250 rounds online and some shotgun cartridges? I know we are in lockdown but I’m a farmer with a fox taking lambs. So it’s pretty essential. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

hello, where are you situated in UK Tom

On 08/04/2020 at 22:40, Tom6830 said:

Thanks for the help just got in been busy lambing all day. I’m from South Wales and I’ve managed to have someone to that goes over my neon outs to go and have a look tonight 

Where as there are a few RFD around who may be able to advise on a a availability  locally. I’m pretty sure you can drive to get supplies such as these just ring RFD get the. The check stock take pay,ent over phone, you turn up show certs they put out goods for collection....

Edited by HDAV

2 hours ago, phaedra1106 said:

Ordered an in-stock air rifle almost 5 weeks ago, any enquiries just get the same automated "we are still working but slowly" email they sent out earlier, no direct response.

Not the most important thing in the world at the moment but an actual reply would have been nice.

hello, where from?