What's for Dinner

loriusgarrulus

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty mental work day today working with Police and other services to bring someone into hospital got a bit ropey.

Couldnt be bothered to cook was buzzing so ordered Indian :) 

chicken saag, mixed meats starter, paneer naan and some coconut rice :) mrs has a garlic naan and a chicken passanda.

22 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Pretty mental work day today working with Police and other services to bring someone into hospital got a bit ropey.

Couldnt be bothered to cook was buzzing so ordered Indian  

chicken saag, mixed meats starter, paneer naan and some coconut rice  mrs has a garlic naan and a chicken passanda.

What are paneer nans like Lloyd? I fancy trying one, are they greasy from the cheese and can you taste the cheese ? Peshwan nan are my favourite.

keep up the great work by the way.

atb

7diaw

19 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

What are paneer nans like Lloyd? I fancy trying one, are they greasy from the cheese and can you taste the cheese ? Peshwan nan are my favourite.

keep up the great work by the way.

atb

7diaw

No idea 🤣 I had a peshwari naan same as you I think 😂😂 but for the name wrong... the sweet one with coconut? 

Never had the cheese one. Although like a keema naan with the mince spiced meat inside :) 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

No idea 🤣 I had a peshwari naan same as you I think 😂😂 but for the name wrong... the sweet one with coconut? 

Never had the cheese one. Although like a keema naan with the mince spiced meat inside  

That sounds like a peshwan, I may bite the bullet the next time and try one. If I survive I will let you know ? 🤣

3 hours ago, woody walloper said:

Go easy on the greens.

If you look at my post on 14 April , I had petit pois with my chicken pie 😛

Anway, on Saturday, I ate a vegan for lunch😎 but I did have green peppercorn sauce !!

sirloin 1.jpg

Edited by Gameking