New to me

pork chop

Got a s/h pp700 today ,I’m really happy with it .Trigger wasn’t great but to quick fiddle n it’s fine no creep at all ,now I got this for something to mod n play about with so I’ve had it apart just to see how it’s put together 

first thing is gonna be a carbon shroud but main thing I’m gonna try (cos I think it’ll look great n I’ve not seen one ) is I’m thinking a micro bullpup

80EDC57F-D007-4449-AF0C-A1400F727952.png

Not legal. It was made as pistol .it will always be a pistol irrespective of its length  .and as such should always stay sub 6 fpe .no ifs or buts  

If you look up the spec of a pp700  .it says pistol 6 fpe  .

Thats it . No amount of messing about with it changes that  

Edited by Ultrastu

It's a grey area but as stu says  basically  once a pistol always a pistol so 6fpe ..... 

The leshiy though as said cannot be fired when folded .... cracking bit of kit and a keeper for me ....

although it has an external adjuster I've fitted and anti tamper (hexlox)  the coded key for it stays at home when I take the leshiy out to stay legal 

3 hours ago, snipper said:

Great little pistol the pp700 and very accurate  .......

As stu said 6fpe max ...... even if a folding stock is fitted 

If you put a longer barrel on 

as people are doing you could argue the point if ya felt lucky  . But with stock and mod screeed on its longer than my p15 

10 hours ago, pork chop said:

If you put a longer barrel on 

as people are doing you could argue the point if ya felt lucky  . But with stock and mod screeed on its longer than my p15 

I know what your saying ..... personally I can't see you getting your collar felt if your fitting a fixed one piece stock but ask a FLO  and 1 will say fine and another no its not .....