sons band

babs2020

hi guys would like some feed back my sons band they have  made there  1 st  video  for any music lover s  maybe give them a follow on fb if any body  like s it need some thing to think about  other than the news  while we all  not out shooting thanks  bands name pretty babs     

great guys thanks for all the   feedback they are working very hard with it and keep plugging away at it  they all  have full time jobs  but love it   but like everything else it son hold at moment  will be playing  some gigs when all this get sorted stay safe and thanks

Good track, video made me smile too. Had an idea it was a northern band even before I saw the location of the video, 50 Shades + knitting lol, northern humour if I ever saw it.

Have given it a like on Youtube.

I presume the lads know but Radio 1 have some platform where new artists can send tracks.

yes   m8 they been on local radio a few time this is  there  first video they have done    I think  its a great video  with some fun I  these   dark time  the yare doing really well play a lot festivals and gigs all over the  place  very good live  was just seeing I could get them to over 2 k follower on fb  seems the more follows you helps with  get to next level nothing to do with how good you are   thanks everybody for kind words