Recommendations for air compressor

Martin4676

21 minutes ago, Martin4676 said:

Hi iam looking for a compressor for my rifle , cheap but good one.Hopefuly in the Uk thanks 

It's not as simple *** just buying one and switching it on. . . . unless you know what your doing you run a high risk to your health and property. . . as above just get a bottle filled and a dive centre, there are thousands everywhere throughout the UK

hello, i am waiting for some New Warriors to be in stock with a Ebay seller shipped in UK if my cylinders do not pass another test, you can get some good chinese pumps for about £35, why not put a wanted ad on the UK air gun forum as well

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

3 hours ago, mgsontour said:

It's not as simple *** just buying one and switching it on. . . . unless you know what your doing you run a high risk to your health and property. . . as above just get a bottle filled and a dive centre, there are thousands everywhere throughout the UK

Why would he be risking his health and property. The compressors have built in safety. The pressure is high the volume small.

3 minutes ago, snipper said:

It was off eBay , a UK seller but he's had no stock for 3 months ....

hello, if that is the same one i contacted you are correct, they are going to let me know when a new shipment will arrive, i have also asked if they can stock the 12 volt version, they go under the Ebay name of ebuyhometown??

50 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, if that is the same one i contacted you are correct, they are going to let me know when a new shipment will arrive, i have also asked if they can stock the 12 volt version, they go under the Ebay name of ebuyhometown??

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30MPa-Air-Compressor-Pump-220V-PCP-Electric-High-Pressure-System-Rifle-UK-plug/383252830884?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&redirect=mobile

17 hours ago, figgy said:

Why would he be risking his health and property. The compressors have built in safety. The pressure is high the volume small.

There are a couple of critical parts to dealing with air under that kind of pressure and I've seen some nasty situations following a moments lapse of concentration.. . . far easier to go get a bottle filled