Spring arrives

VicW

48 minutes ago, VicW said:

"Ne'er cast a clout 'til THE  May is out."

Vic.

look you are from Linc's......................this is norfolk..........its like the other sayings .."febuary fill dyke"...............

we all accept you lot are genectcally modified up there ...but we certainly will never hold it against you.....after all we are all in this together....

3 hours ago, B725 said:

So do I especially hearing the sky Larks it's amazing how loud a little bird can be.

Sat quietly in one of my hides this morning and almost jumped out of my seat as a wren let loose about a foot from my ear. Darn it, those little birds can certainly tweet.

Your right, the sound and vision of lying in a hayfield watching a lark rising up in the sky singing are memories now. I have not seen one for years.

This is a picture of one of a dozen or so laurel trees, can't really call them bushes any more, in my wood. The scent from the flowers is attracting thousands of bees and insects and the tree is just buzzing with activity. 

Lovely time of year.

008.jpg

Edited by Walker570