Anyone near Colchester? (And shoot rabbits)

Mentalmac

Hi all! 
Is there anyone who is out doing essential pest control near Colchester who has spare rabbits? 
Since Colchester zoo had to temporarily close, they are struggling - there has been a big rally around for donations etc to help but they also have issues with supply chains for food etc... 

I just dropped off a dozen rabbits for them and they were very appreciative and I’ll keep dropping off as many as I can get for the predator’s to eat - but if any of you guys are local enough and have rabbits - can we have them for the zoo? 

On 13/04/2020 at 14:26, Mentalmac said:

Hi all! 
Is there anyone who is out doing essential pest control near Colchester who has spare rabbits? 
Since Colchester zoo had to temporarily close, they are struggling - there has been a big rally around for donations etc to help but they also have issues with supply chains for food etc... 

I just dropped off a dozen rabbits for them and they were very appreciative and I’ll keep dropping off as many as I can get for the predator’s to eat - but if any of you guys are local enough and have rabbits - can we have them for the zoo? 

Did you contact them before or just rock up and leave them somewhere? 

26 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I've just stuck this on the Agf,  it might not help you but might help others?

Thanks 🙂

Just now, OddJob said:

Did you contact them before or just rock up and leave them somewhere? 

You need to know them to be let in at the moment because of Corona, I can facilitate however 🙂