Decoying kit / equipment

Baggyb1138

To be honest you can build up what you need gradually , buy half @ dozen shell decoys , fairly cheap on eBay or similar , you can tuck yourself in a hedgerow or under a tree and they will decoy in , build the pattern up with shot birds ,

you can add a net and poles next , some full body decoys next , you can get a floater or two again go online these can be fairly cheap and I guess to finish you can get a magnet - I probably use this the least of all the bits I have ! 

Put a wanted add in on the forum see if anyone has any surplus , probably a lot will have as it’s a case of you can always buy more , or better , or newer but as I said you don’t really need a lot to get started !    Have fun 

26 minutes ago, Baggyb1138 said:

I am on a pretty tight budget at the moment but looking for pigeon decoying equipment to get me started with as I only shot clays and tried decoying nice with a pal now am hooked so what’s I got and wats price as close to Barnsley as possible 

2 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

To be honest you can build up what you need gradually , buy half @ dozen shell decoys , fairly cheap on eBay or similar , you can tuck yourself in a hedgerow or under a tree and they will decoy in , build the pattern up with shot birds ,

you can add a net and poles next , some full body decoys next , you can get a floater or two again go online these can be fairly cheap and I guess to finish you can get a magnet - I probably use this the least of all the bits I have ! 

Put a wanted add in on the forum see if anyone has any surplus , probably a lot will have as it’s a case of you can always buy more , or better , or newer but as I said you don’t really need a lot to get started !    Have fun 

What like he did?