Paypal

steve_b_wales

9 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Interesting the negative comments as I have never had an issue. I wonder if it depends on your local team.

I think it does Dave! I scheduled collection and paid over the net for a parcel to be collected by Hermes, it was never picked up! I had to take it to the PO and send it 24 hr delivery at twice the cost, to pacify the intended recipient!.......Hermes reluctantly credited me the money, without so much as an apology, some considerable time later! Their courier was a waste of space....would just leave stuff anywhere!.......I see there is a  new guy doing it now, and he seems a better proposition?

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, as it is a post on paypal, can anyone advize on why my paypal keeps asking for a mobile number quoting  P D S 2 regulations ?? cheers

You should have it on your account. Then you get a text with a number to enter as extra security . Think its called two stage verification .

I use PayPal as little as possible after they cancelled my card machine and wouldn't hand over the £6k that I had put through it! Took 3 months to get the money.

I had been using the machine for almost a year and they carried on allowing payments into it until I contacted them asking why I hadn't recieved anything for 2 weeks. 

As for Hermes!!!

Must have had at least 30 items not arrive and it's impossible to speak to anyone to complain. Driver was simply a liar. Would register as attempted delivery but not once did he ever enter our car park all evidenced on cctv.

Found the local depot and had a few words. Different driver does my stuff now and calls me in advance to say he has stuff.

So steveb- no help I'm afraid but just my bit of a rant at 2 things mentioned.

Edd

Edited by eddoakley