Trump's hair

peck

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Are you getting stressed about President getting stressed?

Donald Trumps hair often keeps me awake at night , I sometimes have nightmares that it's about to blow away in the wind , but I save him by making a heroic dive and stretching an elastic band over his head and under his chin to hold it on 😊.

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Donald Trumps hair often keeps me awake at night , I sometimes have nightmares that it's about to blow away in the wind , but I save him by making a heroic dive and stretching an elastic band over his head and under his chin to hold it on 😊.

And keep the world safe all in one dream!:whistling:

There was a bloke used to work at a previous place of employment, who deployed a similar technique to Trump, but long before Trump did. He looked like he had a good head of hair, but his parting started way behind an ear. He apparently use laquer  like it was going out of fashion, and there were those who claimed he was as bald as a coot. 
The wind always blew straight across our yard from the same direction, and he always ( even if someone was talking to him) would face away from the wind when walking the yard. I only saw it once, but he was once caught out by a freak errant gust which lifted his lacquered lid for a second, like just that, a lid, before it dropped back down again! 
A lad I worked with was never ever seen out in public without a hat, no matter what the circumstances; he even wore one at his wedding and his children’s christenings. 
My old martial arts instructor had a comb over at the age of thirty; looked ridiculous, but no one had the nerve to tell him! 😳

The worst look I think, is the bloke who is bald on top but insists on growing his hair long...such as the Bill Bailey look, but he gets away with it cos he’s a comedian.....apparently. 😀

An architect I employ is late twenties and his hair is receding faster than the tide at full moon. He has a long fringe past his eyes, I insist he cuts it when it covers his vision and stops conversation. The hair on his fringe starts above his ears and combs forward. Despite my support (behind ever joke is the truth) he doesn’t realise how ridiculous it looks. Unfortunately he felt his hair was his “best” feature, but he needs to move past it and embrace baldness. He has grown a long beard, which again I insist he cuts as a contractor said he looked homeless. 

At university I had a tutor who styled himself a golden mane, almost like a mullet, his pride and joy. Over two weeks ever hair on his body fell out due to an autoimmune disorder and he was completely hairless. He had to start wearing thick rimmed glasses as he felt self conscious of his lack of eyebrows. Felt sorry for the poor chap. 

Edited by WalkedUp

I’m balding on top, but really don’t think a short cut all over will suit me. However I think I’ll have to bite the bullet soon. I have in fact just ordered some clippers as can’t get to a barber and can use this as an excuse for a radical change. Well, it feels radical to me! 

2 hours ago, Medic1281 said:

I’m balding on top, but really don’t think a short cut all over will suit me. However I think I’ll have to bite the bullet soon. I have in fact just ordered some clippers as can’t get to a barber and can use this as an excuse for a radical change. Well, it feels radical to me! 

Shave it! And embrace your inner slap head!😉 Wharl clippers are good. Used to do my own and other folks. Shave it now and wouldn't grow it again if i could.

This post means nothing without pictures.

Come on medic pics.

I'm quite lucky to still have my hair approaching my half century. It's going great and receding a bit, bit where I need to shave my head.

Worst comb over I've seen was George Reynolds, local self proclaimed villain.

The fool had hair grips in to keep it in place.

Remember the hamlet advert with Gregor Fischer.

Hamlet-Photobooth-300x222.jpg

Edited by figgy

Here's a pic for you Medic.

I did clipper my hair once, wife wouldn't cut it after asking her a few times, working nights mid summer on a scorching bloody hot oil refinery in fire proof overalls hard hat gloves specs the lot. 

Grabbed her rechargeable clippers and she thought I was kidding, nope looked like a army film of new recruits getting shorn. She went nuts. Got to work and lads said why not a full skin head, so next time I shaved I took it all down to the skin. Brown face blue white head, peed her right off again. Was nice and cool for the summer though I did look like a thug. Not the head shape for a baldy.

My son has said two of his mates have done it, one goes back to RAF after being off with broken collar bone, needed hair cut but no barbers so had to. Lent clippers to his mate he done his hair now his Mrs won't go near him and his mum won't face time with him 😂

Edited by figgy

Baldy myself and had a shaven head for nearly 25 years. So for you out there  who are still considering going down this route I would extremely recommend it. I can honestly say that if I was given the chance to reverse my baldness I would not do so. Once it's off and you get used to the freshness and ease of it you would not wish to go back.