Spalding Wildfowlers

oxfordfowler

Notice to all Spalding DWA members.

Due to the uncertain times through which we are living.

The committee has decided to reduce the subscription fee for the 2020/21 to just £70.00.

ONLY RENEWING members qualify (you must have been a member during the 2019/20 season) - new members will be expected to pay the full rate of £110.

OXF

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Certainly is for both old and new members , do that include B A S C membership ?

Yes - subscription includes BASC membership.

That is why we settled on £70 for renewing members. At least all members will be insured even if they cannot get to the marsh but do shoot locally to home. And of course anyone that joins more than one club can claim back the second BASC subscription.

1 hour ago, oxfordfowler said:

Yes - subscription includes BASC membership.

That is why we settled on £70 for renewing members. At least all members will be insured even if they cannot get to the marsh but do shoot locally to home. And of course anyone that joins more than one club can claim back the second BASC subscription.

That is very good value for money , even at the higher level it work out just over two pound a week , none of our local clubs are nowhere near that sort of money , the two nearest to me are over £200 and we think that is good value , so well done to Spalding DWA , hope this crisis is just a distant memory time the new season roll round , but how things are going I have got my doubts  .... Good Luck.