Catapult Elastic

grahamch

Please be aware that a catapult projectile (steel or lead or stone ) can travel a very long way and carry a lot of energy with it  .and shots that leave your boundry are likely to cause damage in an urban environment and you would be subject to the same laws that limit pellets or bullets that leave your property .

Say you had a 9 mm lead ball fired at 200 fps for 9 fpe .

At 50 yds its still carrying around 6 fpe .

Which is a lot .

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/04/2020 at 10:37, Ultrastu said:

Please be aware that a catapult projectile (steel or lead or stone ) can travel a very long way and carry a lot of energy with it  .and shots that leave your boundry are likely to cause damage in an urban environment and you would be subject to the same laws that limit pellets or bullets that leave your property .

Say you had a 9 mm lead ball fired at 200 fps for 9 fpe .

At 50 yds its still carrying around 6 fpe .

Which is a lot .

your not allowed to kill any thing with stones from a catapult ! its classed as stoning an animal to death . but steel ,marbles, lead balls shot , is ok , bit late in replying but i dont usealy get down this far LOL

Edited by derbyduck

hello, on those i had when the original band came out the socket i use to thread the square rubber through then bend down wards and tie in below the ring, the pouch was just tied back same, i used some strong leather cord they use for boot making, our local ironmongers sold all this back many years,  did catch my thumb once !! went black😂 you might find a black widow catapult better graham