foxs

3 hours ago, sharpeshooter60 said:

hope you are all well,farmer just rang me to get rid of two foxs that are bothering his birds,just want to know can I go out tonight on my own with my riffle

As eggy says, best to call and have it on record you are out doing essential pest control for the farmer, also ask the farmer to put it in writing to you that he needs it doing, cover your self as much as possible 

33 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

As eggy says, best to call and have it on record you are out doing essential pest control for the farmer, also ask the farmer to put it in writing to you that he needs it doing, cover your self as much as possible 

+1 sound advice

15 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you must have been hiding well to 😀

The sun was right so she couldn't really see me and my shadow was in the hedge and there was a nice breeze into my face. She knew there was something wrong but didn't know what, she circled me and it was only when she winded me did she run off. I saw her catch the mole too. And the cub was a typical youngster and too inquisitive for his own good. There's no lambs locally there, no shoot and nobody owns hens that I know of. She'll kill a few birds no doubt but she's not really causing a nuisance and there's a few rats in the farm next door so hopefully she'll take the easy option and have a few of those. It's not always about shooting everything all of the time is it. 

15 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

phoned 101 they said get a letter of farmer stating what he wants doing keep it on you at all times

3 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

The sun was right so she couldn't really see me and my shadow was in the hedge and there was a nice breeze into my face. She knew there was something wrong but didn't know what, she circled me and it was only when she winded me did she run off. I saw her catch the mole too. And the cub was a typical youngster and too inquisitive for his own good. There's no lambs locally there, no shoot and nobody owns hens that I know of. She'll kill a few birds no doubt but she's not really causing a nuisance and there's a few rats in the farm next door so hopefully she'll take the easy option and have a few of those. It's not always about shooting everything all of the time is it. 

hello, your right no one needs to shoot foxes for the sake of it,