Killing Eve

B725

3 minutes ago, Scully said:

I think it started last Monday on iplayer.

It did indeed, with I believe the ability to Download future episodes.

Were not going to binge watch, but wait for each weeks episode to have at least something to look forward too ( all these days seem to blur into one monotonous lost week) 

1 minute ago, Jaymo said:

It did indeed, with I believe the ability to Download future episodes.

Were not going to binge watch, but wait for each weeks episode to have at least something to look forward too ( all these days seem to blur into one monotonous lost week) 

Yeah, that’s what we intend to do also. New series of Ozark on Netflix if you’re stuck for something to watch. 
My daughter keeps telling me to watch Line of Duty, but we have haven’t got round to if yet. 

10 hours ago, PhilR said:

We're working our way through the Spooks series, up to the fourth now. 

Brilliant series,  I will have to watch them again,  just worried they might seem dated?

I got bored with series two of killing eve, not like me to stop watching something. 

10 hours ago, Mice! said:

Brilliant series,  I will have to watch them again,  just worried they might seem dated?

I got bored with series two of killing eve, not like me to stop watching something. 

They do a bit, but we only dipped in and out of the series when they were first shown so lost some continuity. Watching them again, we remember bits of some episodes and not others.