Eyefor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Fuddster said:

yep just been out with bino's-clearly visible with naked eye passing west to east and very bright through the binos'.saw about 7 in succession-all on same path.

apparently he wants to speed up the internet as well as sell some info to the military,companies etc.

not really sure about his plan to control the internet from space-might have to line my flat cap with tin foil to stop him reading my mind.

f.

And of course to help track you with the vaccine tag Bill Gates wants to put in you...🤫

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

Counted 41 tonight, 2 came by initially then a steady stream with two instances of almost parallel pairs, fascinating.

I lost count. I did see one that was in a different track to the others and at a different speed. I assume it was a different satellite to ‘the train’.   

47 minutes ago, rovercoupe said:

Saw nothing here although there is a lot of light pollution on the horizon, are they high in the sky or fairly low? Saw some other satellites just not a train.

Almost directly overhead. Came from Southwest to east (the 9pm one at least). I thought it would be to bright still at that time but could see quite clearly. 

9 hours ago, AVB said:

Almost directly overhead. Came from Southwest to east (the 9pm one at least). I thought it would be to bright still at that time but could see quite clearly. 

Seems I was too late, apparently the later times do not reflect the sunlight so needs to be between 9-10pm 

will try again tonight.....

40 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

We sat and watched a good few last night as well. Did any one else notice some would seem to flare briefly, then dim either a little or completely? I only saw a couple do it each night, thinking they could be meteors but I'd expect them to flare for a little longer.

Yes - the initial wave at 9pm, a few minutes later they were more or less uniform - I think it's to do with the solar panels and light reflecting off them.

1 hour ago, Medic1281 said:

Lovely view of them here

246F72CF-D2A4-4653-AF46-AB5180DFBD0C.jpeg

You have a pet giraffe?

Last night they were virtually overhead.   Good view from North Suffolk but had only just got dark.   Tonight it will be a little darker.

Tonight - 22/04/20 - they say 9.34 pm or 4.39 am.

Min 10 degrees elevation rising and maximum 87 degrees and 16 degrees from the horizon when they go out of sight.   Track west to east.   So they are virtually coming straight overhead.   (You will only observe them just after sunset or just before sunrise as they need reflected sunlight for you to see them).  (No lights on board).   They are in a fairly low earth orbit.

These are the details for Norwich so from North Lincolnshire - JTaylor91 - you will see them a little bit further to the south.

Edited by Grandalf