Pcp pump

newgunner

18 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

I've had one of those cheap ebay pump jobs, it's 3 years old and still going. Comes with spares as well, probably cheaper than secondhand 👍

I’ve seen those I assumed they would be rubbish, maybe I’ll take another look some are £56 come with spares, whip and quick connector,  5 year warranty too apparently 

thanks 

Yea mine came with all that but they've gone up a tenner if they are £50. I paid £40 as said a few years ago. 

Ive had older fx and webley pumps and this ain't no different imo. Also depends what your filling, big reservoirs require a long time - not just pumping, but to keep things cool and not wreck the o rings 👍 take a break every 30 odd pumps 

i have 2 identical stirrup pumps my old man bought for his gun.rarely used ,just lying getting foosty in his cupboard.Also have divers air bottle with charging hose--these are the expensive ones he bought along with his rifle more than 15 years ago.not cheap crud.one was long term delayed in post so company sent another!!!! hence he has 2.He will be happy to sell as i sold his gun for him years back.£25  each pump or for one if thats all you want.ill get a pic later

Edited by bishop

2 minutes ago, bishop said:

i have 2 identical stirrup pumps my old man bought for his gun.rarely used ,just lying getting foosty in his cupboard.Also have divers air bottle with charging hose--these are the expensive ones he bought along with his rifle more than 15 years ago.not cheap crud.one was long term delayed in post so company sent another!!!! hence he has 2

hello, so are you thinking to sell ?

aye they will be for sale-they are just sat by the old goats hot water tank for years.Divers bottle too if needed.out of safety check obviously but hell its been sat there doing nothing for a decade,nowt wrong with it.

Edited by bishop

Dusty but still but in A1 condition.As i said its bout 15 years  this has just sat in his hot water tank cupboard -and no it dun need replacement washers or anything else its 100%--and when i find the other identical pump that will be too.Im not 100% on make but from checking the stand and the guage its an FX  early model.Back then there were no cheapo duff pumps .they all cost a fair bit of cash as the quality was excellent and the market for pcp rifles still recent.

Edited by bishop

10 minutes ago, bishop said:

Dusty but still but in A1 condition.As i said its bout 15 years  this has just sat in his hot water tank cupboard -and no it dun need replacement washers or anything else its 100%--and when i find the other identical pump that will be too.Im not 100% on make but from checking the stand and the guage its an FX  early model.Back then there were no cheapo duff pumps .they all cost a fair bit of cash as the quality was excellent and the market for pcp rifles still recent.

hello,  ok well i started using hand pumps over 20 years ago and know some were expensive, i am sure there will be PW members interested as well on the air bottle, good luck

On 22/04/2020 at 11:40, bishop said:

i have 2 identical stirrup pumps my old man bought for his gun.rarely used ,just lying getting foosty in his cupboard.Also have divers air bottle with charging hose--these are the expensive ones he bought along with his rifle more than 15 years ago.not cheap crud.one was long term delayed in post so company sent another!!!! hence he has 2.He will be happy to sell as i sold his gun for him years back.£25  each pump or for one if thats all you want.ill get a pic later

PM sent