C4 dispatches ‘the truth about traveller crime’

pegasus bridge

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know this! but the copper is sticking his head above the parapet saying it! In response to criticism, the police seem to now push a hard line, politically correct “diversity” agenda, presumably in order to prove they are not institutionally racist? As this was a stick they were beaten with before!

Up here there aren’t too many travellers. Our police are great, very militant as we have bye-laws preventing them and the one designated site is unattractive for them. 

What we do have is 100,000s of  thieving ‘scallys’ - I would happily trade them for travellers if we can do some sort of exchange?

What surprised me most was the program was made by 'guardians of diversity' Channel 4 !

It pulled very few punches, and basically said , the travelling community are disproportionally criminal, but most people who have ever had any dealings with them know this already , as do the police.
The problem is , they have minority 'protected ' status, so we have to be very careful we dont upset them.

The tide is changing though it would seem , and dragging serving police officers down the road to their death, has turned that tide.
Expect some changes to the way they are dealt with in future.

23 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

No different than the forces that allowed thousands of young girls to be systematically raped and abused by the mainly Pakistani rape gangs. The truth is out there, it just takes someone brave enough to say it publicly.

I note you missed out Savile and all the other abusive crackers we bred here!

10 minutes ago, henry d said:

I note you missed out Savile and all the other abusive crackers we bred here!

Saville and co are equally scummy but they didn't abuse 1600+ girls in the town where I spent most of my childhood. Plus Saville's crimes weren't covered up by the Police and CPS because they feared causing racial tension in a community.

There may have been a cover up where Saville was concerned but the reasons were very different and have no connection to the article the OP posted.

Edited by Danger-Mouse
Dodging the grammar Nazis.

14 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Saville and co are equally scummy but they didn't abuse 1600+ girls in the town where I spent most of my childhood. Plus Saville's crimes weren't covered up by the Police and CPS because they feared causing racial tension in a community.

There may have been a cover up where Saville was concerned but the reasons were very different and have no connection to the article the OP posted.

Yeah but you were the first to deviate it from travellers to Asians...why would you do that?

12 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Because there is a similarity between the cases, ie that the authorities are avoiding bringing it to light because they are afraid of appearing racist.

No similarity, no need to drag it off topic.

4 minutes ago, southeastpete said:

Why are you using racial slurs? Would admin tolerate the use of other racial slurs used for Asians or blacks?

no one else has used racist terminology, why would you start?

Same as black people use the N word.

Just now, clangerman said:

as the gangs were asians what are you meant to call them mexicans? chinese? there is nothing racist about telling the truth 

It is however unfortunate as the term Asian covers a huge group of people, I have an Indian heritage Sikh friend who is incensed by the use of the term Asian to describe these offenders.