Kim Jung Un ... Dead?

Lloyd90

Heard some rumours starting to come round late this morning that the glorious leader was either dead or in a vegetative state following a surgery ... thought nothing of it ... although throughout the day have been rumours of it from more and more sources. 

It's not been confirmed yet (and might still be untrue) but they are already speculating who will take over, rumoured also to be his sister... 

Let's keep an eye on this one ... not sure if surgery gone wrong, surgery ineffective, CIA surgeon mission accomplished or god knows what else?! If its any of those options, the surgical team and all their mates probably already been scruffed off the face of the earth! 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1273869/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-latest-kim-jong-un-dead-reports 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any leader with silly big caps that requires his infantry to strut the way they do has something wrong with them - and woe become anyone who doesn't put in quite as much wasteful effort. As for all men having to have the same hairstyle - that says a lot too.

Edited by Dave-G

59 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Some reports saying it was a surgery to put in a heart stent that went wrong ... apparently the surgeon couldn’t stop his hand shaking 😬 

Yeah I read that one too. 

I was talking about it with a mate and he said that he couldn't see the surgeon being so nervous about performing the operation. Presumably it would be something he'd done many times.

I pointed out that as a surgeon it's much easier to be calm when it's someone else's life in your hands. Quite different when if you kill the patient you might be on the receiving end of a bullet to the back of the head.

Seems to run in the family. I believe the last two Kims also died of heart related illnesses.

I hope the surgeon and team are alright.

10 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Yeah I read that one too. 

I was talking about it with a mate and he said that he couldn't see the surgeon being so nervous about performing the operation. Presumably it would be something he'd done many times.

I pointed out that as a surgeon it's much easier to be calm when it's someone else's life in your hands. Quite different when if you kill the patient you might be on the receiving end of a bullet to the back of the head.

Seems to run in the family. I believe the last two Kims also died of heart related illnesses.

I hope the surgeon and team are alright.

Yes his dad died of a (supposed) heart attack. Bad hearts and too much weight! Think he was only supposed to be 33? 🤔

Honestly think the surgeon is either in deep interrogation or already been shot in the back of the head. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes his dad died of a (supposed) heart attack. Bad hearts and too much weight! Think he was only supposed to be 33? 🤔

Honestly think the surgeon is either in deep interrogation or already been shot in the back of the head. 

He is/was 36 I think.

Yes sadly I think you're correct. Funnily enough my mate suggested maybe the surgeon had been paid to "slip".

5 hours ago, panoma1 said:

If someone as feared and hated as Kim was to require lifesaving surgery, best be 100% sure the surgery team were genuinely loyal supporters! 🤔

Wouldn't put it past the CIA to have gotten to the surgeon or anyone in the team mind... 

17 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Heard some rumours starting to come round late this morning that the glorious leader was either dead or in a vegetative state

3 minutes ago, twocore said:

Now we know where he is...............,.on his allotment lol

Insert Corbyn joke here...

We've been here before and a few months later he turns up fatter than ever. Missing the birth day of the First Kim, his grandfather was a big one, though. Most mainstream media still reporting on it as rumours; Al Jazeera are pretty unconvinced and are running it as just another case of him disappearing for a few weeks. Still, I can't see him lasting much longer given the underlying health issues, unless he actually starts to look after himself.

19 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Insert Corbyn joke here...

We've been here before and a few months later he turns up fatter than ever. Missing the birth day of the First Kim, his grandfather was a big one, though. Most mainstream media still reporting on it as rumours; Al Jazeera are pretty unconvinced and are running it as just another case of him disappearing for a few weeks. Still, I can't see him lasting much longer given the underlying health issues, unless he actually starts to look after himself.

What are you on about? He’s the pinnacle of fitness ... apparently won several Olympic events 🤪😂😂