is this outfit any good for rabbits?

kdubya

well in the hope of bagging a few bunnies and both reducing the noise factor and damage to the bunny whilst using a shotgun! I have managed to get my hands on a webley raider fitted with a simmons 4x35 scope and a silencer ( er can anyone tell me how the "cups" in the silencer should be placed?) also got the pump to go with it all for seemingly a bargain price, so much so I couldn't resist, have set the thing up in my garden and can regularly hit a 1" disc at about 80ft! main question is will this take rabbits? can I get a strip down manual "on line" anywhere, and what pellets should I get my hands on?

cheers Keith

K

Your raider will do the the job fine out to 40 yards if your up to it, practice practice and then when your good more practice. as for pellets try a few different ones untill you find the best whats good for one raider may be **** in another.

Leon

cheers Lads youve got me thinking I may have come up trumps with this? only worry is, this thing seems powerfull? it is very accurate but does seem to "hit hard" its going through 1/2 pine? now I know this thing is rated at 11.8 flbs but I am surprised by its "venom" I am using barracuda heavy pellets.

cheers keith