babs2020

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, what price are the new 008s ?

the new NV008 LRF model fitted with Sony OLED display are £824.99 

and the new NV007 12mm&16mm models fitted with Sony OLED display are £394.99

Edited by ant.mass

1 hour ago, dm800 said:

Due 20th May

Thats the date for pre orders to be fulfilled by Blackwoods, we shall see, as usually they would have started to appear in other countries by now, Oz seems to be a favourite for getting Pard stuff first.

40 minutes ago, ant.mass said:

the new NV008 LRF model fitted with Sony OLED display are £824.99 

and the new NV007 12mm&16mm models fitted with Sony OLED display are £394.99

Quite surprised they havent put the price up really !

53 minutes ago, Macca72 said:

Hi I've recently bought a Wraith and it's a fantastic bit of kit at a great price. Can't comment on Pards as never used 1 but since getting mine 2 of my mates have bought a Wraith after having a look through mine.

hello, how do they compare with the Pard and where did you buy ?

27 minutes ago, alan123shooting said:

Just as point of interest the Sportsman Gun Centre are becoming sole importer and distributor of Pard products  had an email about it today

hello, that is interesting, first FX now Pards, so all traders have to go through SGC ?? is there a link

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

15 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

so all traders have to go through SGC ??

Not really.
Pard will sell to anyone, but if youre buying for commercial reselling, they will ask you to sell at at a certain price, so its not unfair competition on their 'official' UK seller.
If they find out you have broken your 'promise' they will refuse to restock  you.
But, they will still sell to anyone, even other Chinese vendors who have no such qualms about supplying to the UK with any conditions.
I dealt with Pard directly once, on the 019 s , and lost money .
They cost me £160 a piece, then £50 each on duty, £10 postage on each and a £ 5 lens to make them viable as a unit, Pard were not interested in the issues , but insisted I sell that at no less than £239 each, at this price they were un sellable, and many people on here got a good unit at a bargain price of £150.
i dont deal with Shenzen Pard anymore.

30 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Not really.
Pard will sell to anyone, but if youre buying for commercial reselling, they will ask you to sell at at a certain price, so its not unfair competition on their 'official' UK seller.
If they find out you have broken your 'promise' they will refuse to restock  you.
But, they will still sell to anyone, even other Chinese vendors who have no such qualms about supplying to the UK with any conditions.
I dealt with Pard directly once, on the 019 s , and lost money .
They cost me £160 a piece, then £50 each on duty, £10 postage on each and a £ 5 lens to make them viable as a unit, Pard were not interested in the issues , but insisted I sell that at no less than £239 each, at this price they were un sellable, and many people on here got a good unit at a bargain price of £150.
i dont deal with Shenzen Pard anymore.

hello, i can understand this having had dealings with Chinese companies and sole traders in China, i got a price off a company making air rifle compressors which was 2 times more than ebay, will have to see how things pan out if  SGC do take on the main importer of Pard. 

I wonder if they sell pards in the various electronic markets in Shanghai, or Hong Kong and what would they cost over there.As I have a mate who goes out there quite regularly.Or even direct from Pard and pick up in China

Edited by geordieh

have a look at the new Yukon sightline n470s if used for out n out night shooting well worth a look. I found them cleared than the wraith and the built in ir is fantastic. so much so I sold my pbir.

Edited by SPARKIE

9 hours ago, geordieh said:

I wonder if they sell pards in the various electronic markets in Shanghai, or Hong Kong and what would they cost over there.As I have a mate who goes out there quite regularly.Or even direct from Pard and pick up in China

hello, there are no gun shops in China and only Air soft in Hong Kong, they have an online store but i could not find any info on retailers, he may be able to visit the factory in Shenzhen

On 03/05/2020 at 11:49, Macca72 said:

Bought mine from Scott Country can't comment on pards as I've never had 1. I've got a Pulsar n355  which was £1150 2 yr ago  and the wraith is much better daytime and as good night time with a good ir.

hello, just to update, are you using the Wraith in day time and night ? i am looking to upgrade my night vision set up for this year, not sure on whats best, old Pard 007/ new 007/ old 008/new 008, Wraith/ or ??????, i do have a Yukon XT/ and a MK1 Photon, i see the Wraith have a weaver mount, can these be changed to Dovetail, cheers

57 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, just to update, are you using the Wraith in day time and night ? i am looking to upgrade my night vision set up for this year, not sure on whats best, old Pard 007/ new 007/ old 008/new 008, Wraith/ or ??????, i do have a Yukon XT/ and a MK1 Photon, i see the Wraith have a weaver mount, can these be changed to Dovetail, cheers

I'm using my wraith during daytime and night as I'm shooting loads of rabbits at the moment. It is fantastic very clear good magnification and simple to use, for the money you can't go wrong. You will need to buy the extended mount with it.