NatureBoy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

And now a further excuse for avoiding public scrutiny that is long overdue by now saying he'll miss today's PMQs. 

And? He's had a new baby,  I'm pretty sure anyone would want to spend time with their new born and wife.

What's he going to miss?

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

And now a further excuse for avoiding public scrutiny that is long overdue by now saying he'll miss today's PMQs. 

Yes  if ever you wanted, as a PM, to be able to wriggle out of any scrutiny of your handling of a pandemic down the line you (i) catch the virus, thereby enabling you garner public concern / sympathy, make a heroic recovery and absolve yourself of any decision making and (ii) have a baby!

Why can't people be happy for him? Perhaps because they are unhappy? Unhappy at having relatives die through Johnson's incompetence....remember "herd immunity"...? Or maybe unhappy his Government's disgraceful attempt to move the goalposts over NHS protocols for staff PPE so as to disguise their failings to adequately provide said PPE. Or maybe they are unhappy as they are just such nasty people that they can't put aside all that unhappy news of Britain likely to have one of the world's worst CV19 death rates to bring themselves to congratulate a serial philanderer and adulterer on having another child to add to the list of the many he has already fathered. Conduct that if he lived in a council house would have some here throwing all manner of metaphorical brickbats at him.

Edited by enfieldspares

4 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Talking about PMQ'S I quite like the house being almost empty,  you can hear what's being said, and there isn't any childish heckling and booing when people speak.

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Conduct that if he lived in a council house would have some here throwing all manner of metaphorical brickbats at him.

If he was in a council house on child number 5 people would be annoyed or angry because he would most likely be living off the state without a job.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Talking about PMQ'S I quite like the house being almost empty,  you can hear what's being said, and there isn't any childish heckling and booing when people speak.

If he was in a council house on child number 5 people would be annoyed or angry because he would most likely be living off the state without a job.

Funnily enough he gets paid by the state and Chequers and No.10 are the ultimate council houses. :)

Congratulations to Boris and Carrie. Nice to have a bit of good news. 👍🇬🇧

Sky:

"More than 26,000 people have died with coronavirus in the UK, making it the second worst-hit country in Europe, new figures have shown.

A total of 26,097 people have now died after contracting CV-19, according to government data which included deaths in care homes and the wider community as well as hospitals for the first time."

But it's all nothing to be unhappy about because Boris Johnson has had a baby. Wow! Man has sex with woman. Woman gets pregnant. Nine months later a baby is born.

And yet somehow in all this carnage of CV-19 with people dying, businesses failing, jobs being lost "woman has baby nine months after getting pregnant" is newsworthy because it is Johnson's?

Another woman had a baby. Ten days ago. Mary Ageiwaa Agyapong. Doing her job. Google her if you don't know. And then think on the matter.

Boris Johnson couldn't even be bothered to attend six COBRA meetings at which CV-19 was being discussed.

But so what! Boris Johnson has had baby. Wow! As Sir John Junor was want to say. "Pass the sick bag".  

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

Sky:

"More than 26,000 people have died with coronavirus in the UK, making it the second worst-hit country in Europe, new figures have shown.

A total of 26,097 people have now died after contracting CV-19, according to government data which included deaths in care homes and the wider community as well as hospitals for the first time."

But it's all nothing to be unhappy about because Boris Johnson has had a baby. Wow! Man has sex with woman. Woman gets pregnant. Nine months later a baby is born.

And yet somehow in all this carnage of CV-19 with people dying, businesses failing, jobs being lost "woman has baby nine months after getting pregnant" is newsworthy because it is Johnson's?

Another woman had a baby. Ten days ago. Mary Ageiwaa Agyapong. Doing her job. Google her if you don't know. And then think on the matter.

Boris Johnson couldn't even be bothered to attend six COBRA meetings at which CV-19 was being discussed.

But so what! Boris Johnson has had baby. Wow! As Sir John Junor was want to say. "Pass the sick bag".  

Wow!

You might want to look at this

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/quarterlymortalityreports/apriltojune2019

20200429_194908.jpg.112f96d4becd7eff9c927494e09cf3b4.jpg20200429_195004.jpg.524a5a8a37ce9baf19955fcc9718ed04.jpg

Rather a lot of people die every year, so who do we blame those?

The Prime Minister takes paternity leave in the middle of a national crisis? Oh well... I suppose any farmer who has stock to feed and land to sow,; or any small business owner with clients and customers to serve; or any self-employed tradesman with jobs to get on with must have more on his plate that he can't find a way to give himself a couple of weeks paternity leave.

My young Canadian colleague here just worked through the birth of his first-born son. Not happy about it - but that's just how it is and it's not a big deal. I had to do the same with mine.

But Boris is going to take two weeks holiday. Marvelous!

I'm just curious how long it's going to take some people to open their eyes to the fact that the man is just a chancer with a slick line in patter. It's all he's ever been and it's all he ever will be. As old Mathew said....you know them by their deeds.