Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cookoff013

Beer

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The cranborne poacher.

A new beer for me. Absolute stunning !

Anyone else tried new beer? It was left on a shelf so i bought it.

Edited by cookoff013
Smelling mishtakke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Innes & Gunn, Rum Barrel Red Beer. Given a bottle by one of the guns when picking up and didn’t drink it as driving.Just found it at the back of the fridge. Bloody lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Innes & Gunn, Rum Barrel Red Beer. Given a bottle by one of the guns when picking up and didn’t drink it as driving.Just found it at the back of the fridge. Bloody lovely.

Agreed, the original is also good, but I am not so sure of the IPA they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try most ruby ales and stouts. Find some nice ones every once in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Robden said:

Still not found anything to beat Owd Roger.

Sleeping juice!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Currently working my way through a 12 pack Pale Ale selection from Rudgate Brewery nr York......all drinkable up to now,favourite is NightingALE golden ale.

Edited by matone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the local breweries, cotleigh, is selling beer at £1 pint into your own containers. I only found out yesterday so got a lot of catching up to do.

 

BE68F367-CA6B-4331-9A1B-BE1F3CF56657.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2020 at 08:57, Robden said:

Still not found anything to beat Owd Roger.

7.4% ???? it`ll stop your legs working !!! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2020 at 16:37, SpringDon said:

One of the local breweries, cotleigh, is selling beer at £1 pint into your own containers. I only found out yesterday so got a lot of catching up to do.

 

BE68F367-CA6B-4331-9A1B-BE1F3CF56657.jpeg

Cotleigh do some very nice beers.

You'll need to drink that relatively quickly (within a week) as it has been "run bright", so oxygen will have begun working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, matone said:

7.4% ???? it`ll stop your legs working !!! lol

 

Only if you have too much. Doesn't do much for your complexion either. My avatar........is me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zapp said:

Cotleigh do some very nice beers.

You'll need to drink that relatively quickly (within a week) as it has been "run bright", so oxygen will have begun working on it.

Well yes, it won’t be easy but I’ll just have to knuckle down and get on with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2020 at 20:01, matone said:

Currently working my way through a 12 pack Pale Ale selection from Rudgate Brewery nr York......all drinkable up to now,favourite is NightingALE golden ale.

Finished the  sample pack and have to say the Valkyrie American Pale Ale is also a favourite now ! 5.0% of tasty ale !!lol.

Have to order some more now as it`s definitely beer weather atm......

Does anyone know the shelf life of 5 litre mini kegs?

Edited by matone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...