Shooting glasses

Si-Bore

Has anyone tried the Jack Pyke pro sporting shooting glasses? Looking for a reasonable but low cost option until I’ve decided which way to go with them (after trying in some Pilla etc). I was looking at the beretta Puull set but there’s a good price difference and they wouldn’t be Suitable to be a stepping stone for now. 

Thanks,

Si

Edited by Si-Bore

Not tried Jack Pyke but their stuff is normally pretty good. There are plenty of cheap sets on ebay. I have a Berretta branded set which i have been using in Africa for a few years on the pigeons during the day and geese and ducks at dawn and dusk. I am wearing them most days for around 8 hours a day. They cost about £30 with 3 interchangable lenses and they are excellent. 

20200430_080335.jpg

5 hours ago, Si-Bore said:

Has anyone tried the Jack Pyke pro sporting shooting glasses? Looking for a reasonable but low cost option until I’ve decided which way to go with them (after trying in some Pilla etc). I was looking at the beretta Puull set but there’s a good price difference and they wouldn’t be Suitable to be a stepping stone for now. 

Thanks,

Si

Yes I had them but did not rate poor and flimsy. 

Evolution are far better and not much more expensive, also they have cheap offers on from time to time.

I also got a set of glasses with for separate lenses for half the price of Jack Pyle but better quality. Crazy fire was the brand and bought off Amazon.

21 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

After posting above I just checked evolution website they have some offers on of 4 pairs from £40 to £60 . 

You cant go wrong at that in my opinion.

sunglassesforsport still have their offer of buy one pair/set get another half price too