Weihrauch HW100 T (Thumbhole) 0.177

Weihrauch HW100 T (Thumbhole)

£950

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Mold, Flintshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
20200429_091554_resized 20200429_092615_resized 20200429_092600_resized

Description

Up for grabs my beautiful .177 Weihrauch HW100 T (Thumbhole) PCP (Pre-charged Pneumatic) air rifle. If you’re looking at this then you obviously know everything about them, they really are the best you can buy with unparalleled performance and typical German build quality and reliability. It has the Hull Cartridge stamp so is officially imported and exactly what you want with these.

It’s in stunning condition with a lovely walnut stock and many extra’s as you can see in the pictures. I have owned this for approximately a year after buying it locally from the original owner, of which it was his pride and joy. He had it fully serviced before I bought it from him

It has only been used once a month in my garage make shift range and in local ranges so barely used at all and never exposed to rain or mud. The reload mechanism with the 14 shot cartridges is incredibly smooth and shoots like an absolute champion. It holds pressure perfectly! After use I always charge it half way before storage to prevent moisture getting inside the cylinder and upon using it again, the pressure is always exactly as I left it which is exactly what you want. Although these rifles are created not to rust, I still as habit ensure its is fully wiped down to remove residue from my hands and the guns exterior oiled prior to storage in its case.

It is regrettably up for sale due to me selling anything I have of significant value to set up my own business.

What is included in the sale:

- Weihrauch HW100 thumbhole .177 PCP air rifle - Hull cartridge stamped so officially imported
- Hand PCP charge pump
- Flambeau air rifle case
- Hawke Eclipse 16 x 50 scope. Battery powered with varying brightness settings of the crosshair in red or green
- Bipod
- Jack Pyke rifle sling
- 3 x genuine Weihrauch 14 shot magazines
- Laser bore sighter
- 1 x tin of H&N Sport .177 Sniper Light pellets
- 1 x tin of H&N Sport .177 Sniper Medium pellets
- Abbey silicon gun grease
- Power pellet lube
- Ballistol oil (for cleaning down and protection)
- 5 x cardboard targets

This is a phenomenal bundle at a fantastic price so absolutely ZERO offers will be entertained. If you cannot pay the price then please do yourself a favour and go for a cheaper rifle of which you can afford.

Of course upon viewing you can come and shoot as many pellets as you like!

Located in Mynydd Isa, North Wales (CH7)

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article