Browning free gift

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Ooooops sorry men just found the offer it’s cheap **** ( cap & stickers )

I once was given a very nice Browning logo'd lock knife when I bought a s/h Brownign 325. I no loner have the gun but still have the knife, and very high quality it is too. It can be seen in my collection of knives in the 'Folders' thread. It's a keeper. 🙂

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

Ooooops sorry men just found the offer it’s cheap **** ( cap & stickers )

The bits they sent are of good quality, good on em for trying to support their dealer network, not seen beretta doing anything similar!

Just now, button said:

The bits they sent are of good quality, good on em for trying to support their dealer network, not seen beretta doing anything similar!

Reminds me of our last trip to Venice last year; was stood on a bridge watching the world go by as you do, when a gaggle of primary aged kids ( about 20 ) obviously on a school trip, went walking by, each with a lovely bright red baseball cap emblazoned with ‘Perazzi’ . 
I mentioned it to the OH at the time....’ You wouldn’t see that back home.’ Much bed wetting would be the result,  by politicians, teachers, parents and the general public. The media would have a field day. 🙂

46 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Can’t believe someone is moaning for getting something for free! What’s the world coming too? 

It’s not free you have to shell out at least £1,600 + on a new gun first before they send you a £10 cap & a 50p sticker 

Edited by blackbird

Where does it say you actually have to purchase a gun? 

It says about intention to buy And not to actually complete a purchase? But there may well be the stipulation that your dealer once you purchase, releases your info back to Browning and they then dispatch said items to you?

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

It’s not free you have to shell out at least £1,600 + on a new gun first before they send you a £10 cap & a 50p sticker 

No you dont, I've not bought a gun and mine came on Saturday

Edited by button

• 2 weeks later...