Liverpool FC

toontastic

1 hour ago, Cranfield said:

If you don't care, why comment ?

I think that it would be better to complete this season as soon as its safe to do so.
Its important that not only Champions are rewarded, but also the relegation issues are sorted out.
That may mean restarting in August/Sept whenever.
I believe there are about 7 games left per team,  these could be completed as two games per week.
Next season could start as later as necessary and play a few times at two games a week to complete next season on time.
The players won't need a summer break this year, or preseason, they have enough time off.

That would be the ideal solution, and hopefully one that the FA will agree with and implement.  :good:

3 hours ago, AVB said:

My comment was obviously tongue in cheek but in all seriousness whatever option they take people will complain that it isn't fair - the fact that the games weren't played when they were scheduled is a big difference - players who were injured are now fit etc. neutral venue - the home teams lose their advantage, behind closed doors - again home teams lose their fan advantage. 

imo the fairest option is to void the season. Nobody wins, nobody gets relegated. Qualifiers for all cups are as they were for this season, so if you were in the Champions league this year then you are in it next year. CV-19 has a drastic impact on everything so its a logical reason to just write the season off and forget that it ever existed. Harsh on Liverpool but fairer for everybody else and if Liverpool are that good they will walk it next year.         

It would be a kick to all of the other divisions and the teams that have played well enough to get promoted, they don't have the budgets of the premiership teams and some of their players maybe at the end of their careers, there's a lot of factors to take in, seeing the season completed before the next one starts would be the best solution as the only changes would be injuries which may still make an impact

Is quite funny really, the men want to get the two wins and the trophy, yet the manager has said life and safety before trophies which I think fair play too. 

Then on the other hand you have the wsl, Liverpool want it scrapped for players safety but also if its completed they are relegated. 

Funny old game hey. 

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Is quite funny really, the men want to get the two wins and the trophy, yet the manager has said life and safety before trophies which I think fair play too. 

Then on the other hand you have the wsl, Liverpool want it scrapped for players safety but also if its completed they are relegated. 

Funny old game hey. 

Aye, it's a game of three halves.  

On 04/05/2020 at 09:07, discobob said:

I work in the same building as LFC in the city center and regularly see some of their stars coming in and out or in the coffee shop on the ground floor. I only know them because they are usually decked out head to toe in some sponsorship kit. I usually sneak a picture and message my son to ask who it is - with the exception of Sir Kenny. I don't follow football but he is a massive Liverpool fan along with my wife. For me, they have the wrong shaped balls (I come from St Helens  )

Or the class of Longy!