brocock

davewh100

The hunter is ancient and was poor .

The enigma is a touch younger and a bit better but weird looking with a locking side bolt like the logun s16 

The  newer concept and contour (still 8 years or so old.) Are fine guns .but can leak ive read  but my contour is super light and accurate  .

There are later contour  models with a shroud .which are nice but again were prone to a few leaks. these were the last guns made  under nigel silcock 

The compatto and beyond are daystate owner manufacturing. And are ok if you like daystate .and there low power levels and dodgy mags  etc .

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i just got a very good condition FX Typhoon in 22 for £200

Superb.........hopefully. The price is right to come on down.

Can't fault the AA for accuracy, just find the shape a bit awkward.

Sometimes have to scratch the itch at the right price for a tool?  

On 06/05/2020 at 13:08, Ultrastu said:

The hunter is ancient and was poor .

The enigma is a touch younger and a bit better but weird looking with a locking side bolt like the logun s16 

The  newer concept and contour (still 8 years or so old.) Are fine guns .but can leak ive read  but my contour is super light and accurate  .

There are later contour  models with a shroud .which are nice but again were prone to a few leaks. these were the last guns made  under nigel silcock 

The compatto and beyond are daystate owner manufacturing. And are ok if you like daystate .and there low power levels and dodgy mags  etc .

Ive got the brocock bantan sniper HR Highlight no issues with mine nor my mags or power. Extremly accurate. As accurate as my tuned ultra Screenshot_20200216-191349_Gallery.jpg.24b2376561b00480def5034afbe0a88c.jpg

Edited by Arron yeates

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Does anyone know the best place to order a new Brocock .25 fac Commander sidelever ? There’s a new cancelled order bolt action on GunTrader but I want the sidelever and up to now have had no luck. 

hello, have you tried contacting  Brocock UK? office@brocock.co.uk, their phone number is trade only,  but you can email via the web site