brocock

davewh100

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, have you tried contacting  Brocock UK? office@brocock.co.uk, their phone number is trade only,  but you can email via the web site

I have asked two Kent based gun-shops and been told they refuse to deal with them ! Seems odd if one is prepared to stump up front.  

48 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I have asked two Kent based gun-shops and been told they refuse to deal with them ! Seems odd if one is prepared to stump up front.  

hello, there has been many RFDs doing the same, very poor service, to be honest i would not go Brocock now, they were ok before the reorganization are there no other air rifles that would be suitable ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, there has been many RFDs doing the same, very poor service, to be honest i would not go Brocock now, they were ok before the reorganization are there no other air rifles that would be suitable ?

What appeals with their latest offering is the three power settings and the collapsible stock making hunting/carrying easier, plus of course the sidelever loading. If I’m not mistaken prices are a good £500 below that of FX too.

41 minutes ago, Hamster said:

What appeals with their latest offering is the three power settings and the collapsible stock making hunting/carrying easier, plus of course the sidelever loading. If I’m not mistaken prices are a good £500 below that of FX too.

hello, i looked at the one on gun trader £895,  with the bolt action, the new Commander  XR has the side lever ? i would not worry i the bolt versus side lever but its a personal choice,  how much are they new ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

I wish I knew exactly ! To date no one has come up with a price but I’m guessing around £1100.

Sooner have a wildcat 

don’t see point in 3 power setting ,after all it’s an airgun not a weapon of mass destruction  .But that’s me 

Just now, pork chop said:

Sooner have a wildcat 

don’t see point in 3 power setting ,after all it’s an airgun not a weapon of mass destruction  .But that’s me 

I already have a .22 fac Wildcat that’s the nuts but could really do with a power adjustable .25 because I have at least two dairy farms where even .30 ft lbs is too much inside cow sheds and two of them regularly need ferals shot with lower power levels. All that plus you get the delish 55 ft lbs to play with on long distance magpies and crows, preferably with the new fangled slugs. 

All the videos I’ve so far watched on the new sidelever Brococks suggest they’re superbly accurate. 

15 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I already have a .22 fac Wildcat that’s the nuts but could really do with a power adjustable .25 because I have at least two dairy farms where even .30 ft lbs is too much inside cow sheds and two of them regularly need ferals shot with lower power levels. All that plus you get the delish 55 ft lbs to play with on long distance magpies and crows, preferably with the new fangled slugs. 

All the videos I’ve so far watched on the new sidelever Brococks suggest they’re superbly accurate. 

I’ve a mk 1.25 fac impact that I’m selling ,don’t know what power it adjusts down too as I never saw need 

it’s running at 54ftlb at mo 

23 hours ago, Hamster said:

Does anyone know the best place to order a new Brocock .25 fac Commander sidelever ? There’s a new cancelled order bolt action on GunTrader but I want the sidelever and up to now have had no luck. 

try redbeck shooting supplies this is the place i will be ordering wen lockdown lifts