OH DEAR, Not Good

Ferret Master

One thing you should all bear in mind is that you hold a SGC or FAC and ANY abusive, violent etc etc behaviour may well put that in jeopardy. LACS and any other anti's know this and probably a lot more about the legals than most of you and if they can get just one shooter to lose their licence they'll consider that a victory.

Personally I'd ship them all off to Iraqistan or somesuch place and bomb the s**** out of 'em but that's when I get to rule the world! :lol:

i'm, voting you in oh great ruler, (when can you start,) what about tommoro. :)

Given that some comments have been removed I have not offered up my Email addy to those possible LACS sympathisers.

The Gamekeeper kept referring to "pictures" assuming still shots were being taken - it looks to me he had no idea a video was being taken with audio evidence while the camera was pointing downwards.

How do we know this is not staged?

An old judge I knew once had this advice..... "only believe a 1/3 of what you hear and 1/2 of what you see" The hard bit is which 1/3 and which 1/2....

Malk

Trust me, this wasn't staged.

I wasn't there on the day, but a friend of mine was.

Richard Clarke ended up in court for this. I am sure he regretted it immediately after the event, but that is too late.

He has had countless run in's with illegal Hare Coursers on his land and been threatened with violence on many occasions. I think this guy just caught him on a bad day.

I am not saying this is a set up it probably isn't but it is edited so they could have filmed the shooting then filmed the abuse with an actor as the keepr.

Either way let that be an example of how not to do it. you could be a lot more agresive than that guy was and not look 1/2 as bad on camera.

Dave

B)

Easily done :lol:

My post will last 30 seconds :lol:

LB

I totally understand the keepers reaction, the only shame about the whole incident is that the film was allowed to leave the site in one piece.

A whole team of beaters and one hippy with a box brownie - the odds don't sound too bad to me?

I've tried to add the below comment but keep getting a message that I can only use 500 characters: I shortended it but got an error has ocurred message.

EDIT - just noticed they're doing site maintenance - just like they were yesterday morning after I knocked off, I'll try and post it later - as 'sensiblebloke. Jeez - getting a name accepted on there is harder than ebay!